Workshops Terms & Conditions
By booking a workshop and signing this agreement, you agree to abide and be bound by these terms and conditions.
– In order to get the most out of the workshop, you should ensure that you arrive on time and attend each session in full. If you are unable to attend or must leave earlier you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are not entitled to a refund if you are late.
– Tiny Posers Studio is entitled to change the venue or make changes to the structure of the workshop. In the unlikely event that changes are made there will be notice made to all attendees as soon as possible.
Fees & Cancellations
– You must pay a deposit for each workshop to secure your place. By securing this class you understand that the deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
– You must pay the full amount of the workshop fee 2 weeks before the course start date. Failure to pay the remainder of the fee will result in your losing place in the workshop.
– If fees are not paid by due date, your place will become available to book by someone else. You shall remain liable for the remainder of the fee for the workshop if we are not able to fill your place in the workshop.
– If you are unable to attend the course and notify us 3 weeks prior to the course start date you can either transfer your booking to a future course or sell your seat in order to receive a full refund. If you cannot sell your seat, no refund will be offered.
– Tiny Posers Studio may cancel a workshop at any time prior to commencement. In the unlikely event that we cancel a workshop you will be notified as soon as possible and any fees or deposits received from you will be refunded.
Use of Images, Copy Righted Material & Privacy
– Attendees are not permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Image usage is strictly portfolio use only (social media, website and online). Images taken during a workshop must not be submitted to magazines, exhibitions or competitions. Images must not be used to advertise workshops or products.
– Attendees must credit Tiny Posers Workshops when posting images on social media.
– No audio or video recording is permitted, however you can take as many images as you wish.
– Tiny Posers Studio reserves the right to take images or video records of any of our workshops, and may use any such records for promotional and/or commercial purposes without the requirement for a signed release from any participants captured in any digitally recorded media.
– Any training materials provided to participants may not be edited, altered, shared, distributed, posted online or given, loaned or sold to any person, including, any entity, company, charity, organization, or school for any purpose, without the express written permission of Tiny Posers Studio and the payment of any applicable royalty fees required.
– Attendees must agree that they will not provide or organise newborn posing, maternity photography or photography business workshop, seminars etc. or resale the knowledge from a workshop or a course for the next two years from the date of the workshop/course.
– Tiny Posers will store your name, contact details and session information. These details are not shared with other companies. We may occasionally contact you with details of offers relating to Tiny Posers Studio, if you do not wish to receive such emails you will always be able to unsubscribe.
– Tiny Posers studio is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to property arising from incidents occurring at the workshop venue.
– Please be aware of where you keep your belongings at the workshop and please remember to check your equipment at the end of the workshop so you do not leave anything behind. We are not responsible for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
Tiny Posers Studio
Terms & Conditions
– A non refundable session fee is due at the time of booking your session . This guarantees the time and date allotted to you. The mini session fee is only transferable to another date if the other date is available and an even has not finished.
– Your session fee covers time and talent only and secures your session date and current prices. Prints and products are sold separately.
– Gift vouchers are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Gift vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase.
– Please bring only the people being photographed to the session. Use of your own camera, camcorder or recording device including your PHONE is NOT permitted during the session.
– You will be presented with no fewer than twenty (20) images from your session. Although many more images will be recorded, any images with closed eyes, motion blur, or that does not meet quality standards will not be shown. Tiny Posers Studio chooses to only show the best images for purchase considerations.
– Your images will be ready for viewing within approximately two (2) weeks of your session. Once your gallery is ready you will be contacted by Tiny Posers Studio to arrange a viewing and design and ordering appointment. Orders must be placed at your viewing session.
– Once an order is sent to the lab or digital files are submitted to the client either by CD, USB, electronic transfer or email, the order is deemed non – refundable.
– All ordered images are kept on file for a period of 1 year. Un-ordered images are removed from our archives after 30 days.
– You agree to hold harmless Tiny Posers Studio from any dispute in the event you or your family become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Tiny Posers Studio and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury to you, your children or your family members, or for any damage to your property during the photo session or while on studio premises.
As a client of Tiny Posers Studio I understand that the images taken are protected by copyright laws and that I will not make ANY copies or reproductions in any form (print or electronic) without the express written permission of Tiny Posers Studio. Reproduction includes, but is not limited to scanning, downloading, right-clicking, e-mailing, saving to hard drive, posting to websites or blogs, photocopying, printing screen shots, or printing in any manner. I will may not edit, alter or change these photos in any way. Images may not be used for commercial or editorial purposes without written consent from Tiny Posers Studio.
Tiny Posers Studio retains the copyright of all original images and reserves the right to use and reproduce them to promote the business; online or in print.
– Be sure to inspect your proof images very carefully. Once the images and products are ordered all sales are final.
– Your final print order will be ready for your pickup or delivery approximately four (4) weeks after your order is paid in full. Session albums, canvas and custom framing may take a bit longer.
– Handle your portraits with extreme care. Damage incurred as a result of improper handling, hanging is the responsibility of the client.
– For collections purchased that come with digital files; your images will be cropped and coloured how Tiny Posers Studio believe they will print the best. Tiny Posers Studio is not responsible for printing errors or for quality of prints or products not printed directly through Tiny Posers Studio.
– Digital files are delivered on a USB stick. The USB stick will contain a file called ‘Print release’. This release gives Tiny Posers Studio client the rights to reproduce and print high-resolution images for personal use.